Wildtree: my new endeavor


I have been keeping my eyes and ears open for a part-time job where I could set my own hours and work from home and I've finally found it!  I am officially launching my Wildtree business and I am so so excited about it!!  I first became excited about this product line, Wildtree was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - all at the same time. Their products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes.  Many of their products are gluten free and/or low sodium.  I am so eager to taste their whole product line and spice up our family's menu with new healthy dishes.  One of their most popular item is their line of grapeseed oils.  Such a healthy alternative to vegetable or olive oils!  You can read more about thehealth benefits of grapeseed oil here.
Every Wildtree product is natural: containing no additives, preservatives, MSG or food dyes. Wildtree oversees every step of the process in-house. From research to development, manufacturing to delivery, we seek to provide the best products as well as the quality service our customers deserve.  They are even in the process of making sure their entire line will be able to be labeled Organic within the near future.  
My Wildtree website is a good place to start if you are interested in learning more about the products offered.   If you are interested in becoming a party hostess (Get free loot AND catch up with your friends for a fun evening!)  or are interested in starting your own Wildtree business (Who couldn't use the extra income?) , please e-mail me your phone number and I will give you a call right away! cgwildtree@hotmail.com 

I would like to invite all of you to my Tasting Party at my home on Thurs. Sept. 13th at 7 pm!!  Come see what all my excitement is about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.