I need a good recipe

Years ago I had an amazing chicken pot pie recipe, which was a good thing because that is a favorite comfort food of Bruce's.  Unfortunately, I took the recipe on vacation with me to make it for some friends and lost it (Chanley, I think I left it in the kitchen of that lake house!!).  I have been trying to find it or something similar for a long time.  Just last week I made another attempt, and while it looked wonderful, it tasted just o.k.  So, I thought, I should ask you....do you have a pot pie recipe that you love??

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
Christi, bummer you lost the recipe. I wish I could help you but I don't have a pot pie recipe to share. Have you tried Paula Dean, seems like she could make a good pot pie? Maybe?
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/quick-recipe-leftover-turkey-pot-pie/

Turkey pot pie over on the very entertaining blog Pioneer Woman

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.