Tie Dye creations

I have been wanting to tie dye for like FOREVER. My amazing friends Devin and Johnny hosted just such a party this weekend. It was soooo FUN! We met great people, had great food, made great music and amazing creations. They live out in the country and the kids loved running around, playing with the neighbor kids, despite the crazy heat!

In addition to the shirts, I did a pair of yoga pants and a skirt for myself.



The boys got underwear!

And a few stained tablecloths. The one below will become a picnic/ beach blanket!


The colors are so much brighter than the photos show! We used these dyes from Dharma Trading Co. They were so beautiful. I also bought some clothes from there to dye and they are really cute, nice quality (beware, they run small). A great party idea for kids and adults!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful work, Christi! You really went after it! And i was going to bring one lone white hankie to dye haha. ( I got stuck in town ).

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.