Spice Roasted Chicken

I got this recipe out of Martha Stewart's Food magazine. I love the magazine and also this citrus twist on roasted chicken. It is a super easy meal that you can just throw in the oven and forget about. I would change a couple of things. First, our chicken was undercooked even though I left it in long after the cooking time, so next time I will probably raise the baking temperature a bit. The other thing I would do is put a few of the orange slices into the body cavity of the chicken. There was a wonder orange flavor in the potatoes but not so much in the chicken, but I think my solution would help this. Best of all though, the kids liked it!!! I am always looking for new things for them!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.