The big guy is 7!

My little buddy turns 7 today. I could not be more proud of him!!! He is such a hard-worker, so creative, so funny and so sensitive. I have a lot of Mom friends that talk about how sad they feel seeing their kids grow up, and while I feel a little bit of that, mostly I am SOOOOO excited! I love experiencing life with Griffin, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

I love you big guy!!!!!

(I have been in bed for 3 days now with Bronchitis and have not done a photo shoot with Griffin yet, but no worries I will make some photos of him next weekend!)


Griffin's

Birthday Interview

Age? 7
Grade? 1st
Your teachers this year? Ms. Wright, student teacher Ms. Clark
What activities/sports/clubs were you involved in this year? Basketball and Soccer
What pets do you have? Lottie and Zed
What do you want to be when you grow up? a horse racer
Where is 1 place you really want to go? New York City

What is your favorite………….
o Subject in school? science
o Meal? Broccoli and Bacon Carbonera
o Fruit? cantaloupe
o Vegetable? broccoli and carrots
o Dessert? cupcake
o Candy? skittles
o Drink? milk
o Animal? crocodile
o Thing to do inside? play wii
o Thing to do outside? play kickball
o Kind of music? Rock n' Roll
o Song? September by Earth, Wind and Fire
o Place we visited this year? the Cape
o Chore around the house? clean up my room
o Thing to do with Mama? play games
o Thing to do with Papa? racing
o Thing to do with Lucy? play puppy
o T.V. show? Ben 10
o Movie? My Neighbor Totoro
o Toy? Lincoln Logs
o Book? Harry Potter Series
o Day of the week? Friday
o Holiday? Christmas
o Season? Winter
o Piece of clothing? tiger t-shirt
o Sound? fart
o Word? harmonica
o Smell? bacon
o Color? gold

Comments

C. Michele said…
I love that his favorite sound is a "fart"
Christi Gast said…
I clenched my teeth as I typed that, but I had to keep it real!!
MountainWave said…
Lovin' the Lincoln Logs

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast