My ETSY store is now OPEN!!!

Some of you may have noticed (Thanks, Chanley!!!) that my ETSY store, Thread Head Designs, is officially open for business! I am really excited about this. Check back often for new items, which I will also be updating on facebook. I would be so grateful if you would consider my items for gifts before you head to Target!! Spread the news and share the link with your friends. I will include a free handmade fabric wallet for my first THREE sales on Etsy. In the coming months I will be adding gorgeous pleated scarves, meditation cushions, tile necklaces and alot more fabric choices in bags and crayon rolls. Thank you for your support!
Big Love to you all!!!

Comments

Christina said…
Cograts on getting your store up and running!!! So exciting and of course beautiful work!!

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.