MMMmm, berry smoothies

So, I have been B.O.R.E.D. with them menu here at the Gasthaus, which tells me it's time to switch it up. I have been making a ton of new recipes and I will share some with you. We received a new blender for Christmas, YEAH, as we have a bad habit of blowing up blenders. What can I say, we like our pureed vegetable soups! ANYWAYS, Griffin loves smoothies so that was the first thing we blended up. We used this smoothie recipe, and we all, except Lucy for no understandable reason, love it. It's kind of our little taste of summer in the throes of January and a great weekend morning treat. Now, I am ready to move on to different kinds of smoothies, but I think that won't start in earnest until the summer fruits start becoming available. If you have a favorite smoothie recipe for us to try, leave it in the comments.

Comments

C. Michele said…
We also love smoothies. I am making yogurt RIGHT NOW because we went through a gallon of it in the last two weeks making smoothies.

I am in the market for a new blender. Mine broke a few days ago. If you like yours let me know the brand!

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.