So cooool!

My Mom just sent me a link to this video and it had me sobbing into my coffee this morning. I LOVE videos that show communities coming together, especially through the arts. There are 650 singers that posed as shoppers until the music began. I Love the shots of the people singing who DON"T have the choral buttons on...that would have been me. I love this song and it brings back all kinds of cozy holiday memories for me. I also miss living in a place where things like this actually happen. Although, I got to tell you, it would have been more impressive if they did this in a Walmart! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was beautiful and amazing!!!!! No, no, no...at Walmart they would be singing "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" while wearing spandex and camouflage....not interested in seeing that!

You know who!
=)

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.