Super Quick Skirt

A friend of mine (thanks, Cassie!) shared a link with me to make this skirt. The pattern asserts that you can make it in 20 minutes. I took that as a challenge and yesterday afternoon I pulled out some supplies and went to it. It took me about 25 mins. but I was having some elastic issues.

I thought it was a titch plain when I finished it, so I chose a font I liked and printed out her name as largely as I could. I took that paper to Staples and enlarged it x200. That made it the perfect size. I then traced it with a pencil onto the skirt and hand embroidered it. I love the way it turned out. Now to find a shirt to wear with it!! And maybe some aqua leg warmers it the fall.

Comments

C. Michele said…
Love it. You are quick!

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.