Under our toes

Lottie's very favorite place to be is under our feet...or more often and more specifically, my feet! Here she has parked herself in front of the kitchen sink as I try to do dishes. I have to be careful sitting on the sofa, having almost pinched her under it when putting down the recliner. Sitting down at the table or the computer quickly earns me a very heavy, furry foot warmer. I love that this is how she is expressing her loyalty and that she is chilling instead of running maniacally around the house...yet at 90+ degrees outside and 90% humidity I think I will enjoy her presence a little more in November!!
Lucy is taking after her, showing Griffin just how much she loves him!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.