Crayon Roll

So, this is my newest creation. I saw a friend's child with one and thought it was a brilliant idea.
It's great to throw in your purse, diaper bag or seat pockets for entertainment in a pinch!

You can spread them on your child's lap and then the crayons are not rolling onto the floor or across the table! I have not set a price on them yet, but let me know if you want one, we can figure something out. They come with 16 crayolas and (with a little time) the fabric can be customized to fit your child's interests or personality. A great stocking stuffer! I still make bibs, burp clothes, drawstring bags and wallets if you are looking for a special gift. I am now also willing to make baby quilts (machine pieced, hand quilted) for custom orders.


This blog is not going to become a vehicle for me to sell stuff, so I will not mention it often, but if you ever see something on here that I've made, it (or something like it) is probably for sale.

Take care, y'all.

Peace.

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.