Spring Sewing Projects I

One of my favorite things I made this spring were these little wallets. You can buy the pattern here.
It even has a little pocket for change. They are the perfect size to throw in a teeny tiny going out on the town purse or in your back pocket when running a zillion errands and not wanting to be bothered with a purse.

Of course, I had to make them in a ton of colors. I gave all 5 of Griffin's teachers one as a thank you gift. And this little alien friend went to Griffin's BFF Jake, who was having an outer space 5th birthday party.I have a few more things to post tomorrow.

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
Awesome wallets, I'm so lucky to have one. And jake enjoys his alien pillow friend too. Your so very talented.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.