Somewhere over the rainbow...

*****I never posted this since that day veered off track pratically before it started. Thought I would still put it up as I love the snack idea and think some of you might too!***
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have so many great St. Patrick's Day memories....like the year I made it to first call (6 AM) and last call (2 AM) at our local Irish pub. Let's just say there was a looooonnnnnggggg break in the middle, and yes, this was pre-Griffin.
So, now, the more responsible minded me still wants to enjoy the Celtic celebration and bring it to a level my kids can enjoy too.


I cut this idea out of a magazine awhile back and was excited to use it as Griff's March pre-school snack. So easy, yet nutritious and cute! First make a rainbow by layering strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and plums in a clear cup. Top it off with a cloud (whipped cream) and some gold coins (golden raisins). It was a big hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.