the lowdown

Not much news to report here. The kids are sick, AGAIN! Griffin woke throwing up Thursday and had a sore throat and light fever. Friday night when getting him in the tub I noticed he had a rash all over - ugh, poor kid. He has been struggling ever since, finally feeling better this morning. And getting his appetite back. He has barely eaten anything this weekend but wakes up this morning and wants green eggs and ham (which thank goodness I happen to have) and follows it with a big glass of OJ, a banana and graham crackers...all before 10:00 am. Lucy is the opposite, she was great all weekend and wakes up today with a runny nose, watery eyes and a foul mood. We've been trying to wash our hands a ton, but I guess it wasn't enough.
I did manage to duck out on Sat. to do some errands! by myself!! It has been a long time since I did anything - I mean anything- by myself. I also took crafting class on Saturday afternoon (can't talk much about that since Christmas is coming) and it was so fun. I love being surrounded by creative souls, especially when everyone there is focused on creating. I am really excited about the project. I have so many projects in the works right now, I can be found many nap times and most evening at the sewing machine. I am also making a bunch of stuff to sell at a craft show to raise money for my herb club. If my stuff goes over well, I am thinking of opening my own ETSY shop...I will definitely let y'all know if I do.
So, that is us. Once the little ones are feeling better, I will be sure to get some photos up.
Hey, on a little side note, did y'all realize that the most awesome public radio show, This American Life, now is also a t.v. series. We watched the first season this weekend on DVD and it was so fantastic. Bruce and I each had one episode that really moved us, really touched on something that is going on in our lives, our hearts. Makes you realize yet again, that in some ways we are not so unique. That all humans are feeling and dealing with many of the same emotional situations as we are. Good Stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast