I am so very proud to be an American

What a beautiful day has dawned. When my Mom called me this morning (she is currently in Germany) and heard me sobbing, she said "It's been 12 hours and you are still crying?" Yes, I most certainly am. I am moved to the very core. In the last few weeks I had let the FEAR creep in and what a relief today is. I feel as though I have shed my skin, cast off a layer of grime and run into the sunshine. It is a new chapter and I am ready to embrace it. It is time to heal, time to bond together, time to work together for a new and brighter future for us all. To dance and laugh and love. It is time to clean up the mess and hand our children, my children, a country in better shape than we found it. I am eager to follow President Obama into the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast