Lucy's First Flight

She is in there somewhere!

We are currently working on getting her to sleep in her own bed now. It is tough work for this sleep deprived Mama. I just haven't been sleeping well with her in our bed. I always slept very light but now she is like sleeping with a baby koala. All squishy and warm and sweet but those hands and feet!!! All night she is pawing and clawing at me, like she is looking for fur to latch onto. I keep her nails trimmed, but still after hours of this my skin gets terribly irritated and I know she must not be sleeping well either. So far, she is doing OK in her crib, waking up twice a night to nurse. I think we are on the verge of success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.