22 weeks old

My sweet little doll. Lucy is at such a fantastic age right now. She is all smiles and gigles and cuddles. She just started thinking peek-a-boo was a fun game this week - it brings lots of easy giggles for me. She also has mastered rolling the other way - back to belly, this week. She is scootin' all over her crib and playmat. Also, a tragic development, at least where Papa is concerned....Lucy has started to cry when she sees me leaving the room (even if Papa is holding her) and abruptly stops when I come back. Big week for our little one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
She is so beautiful and so sweet and
I cry too every time you leave the room so I can feel her pain!

LOVE YA!!!

Gab

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast