Pacific Pork Kebabs with Pineapple Rice


OK...another new recipe for you! This one is called Pacific Pork Kebabs with Pineapple Rice...are you getting that I am in a "kebab" phase right now! You can find the recipe here at Martha's sight. It was soooo delicious and easy peasy. Next time I would add just a touch less ginger to the rice, I always seem to think ginger is overpowering. Bruce's only complaint is that it was totally messy on the grates and required some big time scrubbing before he could put anything else on the grill. I don't think that will stop us from making it again soon! I served it with greed beans but the flavors are so light and crisp you could pair it with almost any vegetable or salad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.