12 Weeks Old


We have begun the arduous task of teaching Lucy how to use a bottle. No worries, I am still commited to nursing her 98% of the time. It is just that I would like to be able to attend my herb club meeting or have a date with my man, baby free. The first night (Tuesday) she was all "HELL NO, this is not an option!" Wednesday we moved on to "Uh, I really don't think this is a good idea guys." Last night she was more receptive and actually, gasp, let me put the fake nipple in her mouth for a few seconds at a time. I am committed to working on it twice a day, every day until she gets used to it. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend Friends!

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
Try having Bruce do it instead of you, she may respond better since she expects the breast from you.

Good luck with it. It will be a good thing so you can get some free time every now and then.
Christi Gast said…
That would make sense, I know but, she is much worse with Bruce...throws a full on tantrum when she sees the bottle in his hand headed towards her mouth. She was better with it yesterday so I know we will get there.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.