Madisonville

Ok, so this video is so so corny. But here is the thing, this is why we LOVE living here. The people really do love this town. They are welcoming and friendly and fun. And for those of you who haven't been down here yet, you can get a glimpse of our little village. And...the love of Griffin's life, Miss Angel, the children's librarian, is in the scenes in the library.
I am writing this as Bruce and Griffin prepare my favorite breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes) for my Mother's Day Breakfast. I am listening to the awesome soundtrack to Juno that Bruce just gave me. Later we will head out to the state park for a hike in the woods and then come home to wrap up the day with a fruit pizza and a family movie night. Ahhhh, the perfect day for this Mama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.