Soooo, this is my quilt block for February. Honestly, it was much harder to aquire the materials than to actually make it. I searched through a bunch of little antique/gift stores to find this lace piece and then I just appliqued it onto a 12 1/2" square. The theme for February is Victorian/Crazy quilt. She wanted lavenders, whites, rose and ecru and for each square to contain some type of lace. March is acutally my month where they will be sending me a square so you will have to wait till I make the quilt to see those photos. It will be the end of April until I post another one (although I have worked ahead through June!! YEAH ME!!!) Happy Leap Year Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.