Weekend with the Huggins



We had such a lovely time last weekend with my father's side of the family in Knoxville. It was my Granddaddy's 80th birthday and my Grandmother's 78th birthday that we were celebrating. It was a busy weekend, we played many games, had a Thanksgiving meal, opened Christmas presents, had a photo shoot, took the kids to build-a-bear, enjoyed a bounce house purchased for the event, made garden stepping stones as birthday presents, had a campfire complete with smores and had a birthday party, all in a little less than 48 hours. I have made a photo album of the weekend in my flikr account, which you can view here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mamagast/sets/72157602843316944/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.