04/06/08

Comments

janine said…
YEAH!!! Congratulations and best wishes to you, Christi! I've thought about you so much since you've written about the difficulty of getting pregnant with #2. This is so exciting!! :)
Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS Christi and Bruce. I am very excited for all three of you.
Anonymous said…
Christi and bruce. I am so happy for you, Congratulations. I am sending you my love and prayers.
Love Jennifer
Anonymous said…
The Kindl family is so happy for you guys and we look forward to hearing and seeing all about sprout. Erin
Anonymous said…
Christi - that is such awesome news!! I am sooooooooo extremely happy for you! -Marybeth

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.