Not to mention Turkey!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday! This year, I feel there is so much to be thankful for. My boys, Bruce and Griffin, without whom I would not truely know what it is to love and be loved. My family, whose stories, traditions and commitment have formed who I am today. My friends, a group of amazing people whose talents and ability to thrive in all sorts of situations nuture my spirit daily. My bosses, who are kind and fair, that make it bearable to be away from my "real life" 5 nights a week. Not to mention all of the material goods and creature comforts that make my life pleasurable. And I am thankful to you who are reading this, that you care enough about me and my thoughts to take the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.