Carnival Day

Last Friday, Bruce and I took Griffin to his first carnival. We met up with our very good (and much blogged about) friends Chanley, Jake and Casey along with Chanley's Mom and sister who were visiting from Wisconsin. We started the day with my very favorite activity - CRAFTS!! Griffin helped me (by throwing handfulls of beads around) make a necklace. I couldn't believe it, but he wore it all day!! We then met up with the Webbers and Jake and Griffin rode on a jeep ride together. Griffin had such a great time, we bought him an armband which allowed him unlimited rides. The ticket lady gave Griffin a stamp on the hand which he was excited to show me. "just like Mama's" Jake and Griffin continued to go on lots of rides together. We stopped for a quick lunch of corn dogs and hummus and went right back to it. The boys even rode on a baby roller coaster together....Griff was a little terrified although he recovered immediately and told us he liked it, but I may never recover. My little baby on a roller coaster...NO WAY!! By 2, it was hot and we were getting tired. Griff enjoyed the rides till the very end. He can't wait to do it again.
****sorry it took me so long to get this blog up...I can't seem to be able to post pictures anymore. I am going to look for an alternative method and hopefully we will be up and running again soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.