Yesterday was an extrordinary day with Griffin. I laughed with my boy!!! For you with out little ones around, that might not mean much, but let me tell you, it's incredible. Up until now, I would giggle at his funny little mannerisms, goofy looks and quirky personality. He would giggle a lot too as I would make up songs and shows for him. But last night....we made a joke together!! For a few precious moments we shared a big belly shakin' laughter fit together at OUR joke. (and for those of you who have had to witness one of my giggle fits, Griffin held his own!! :))
We also had a great playdate yesterday and Griffin made jokes and interacted with his buddy Jake. It was a real breakthrough as these boys previously had only participated in "parallel play" together. I sense big changes in Griffin on the horizon!!

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.